So, what can and can’t be done from Monday 1st June 2020?
The regulations say:
- Residents can move premises form 1st June 2020 if they are in possession of an affidavit as required by Form 6 of the Regulations
- Residents can exercise on the Common Property between the hours of 0600 1800. However, groups are not allowed and social distancing must be adhered to.
- Residents can have take away’s delivered to their units.
- Scheme Employees can return to work. No permit required.
- Residents’ Employees can return to work. No permit required.
- Construction work at individual units can now be carried out.
- Trustees Meetings can take place as long as they take place at the scheme
- Washlines, laundries etc can be used.
No visitors are allowed inside units, unless it is to care for an immediate family member and they have an affidavit as required by Form 6 of the regulations.
No physical meetings of owners may take place
Common Property amenities such as pools, club houses etc cannot be used
Airbnb/short term letting cannot be carried out for leisure purposes.